A Better Fan Shroud
I already updated my 3D Printer fan shroud a couple of months ago. It should cool the filament more effectively and evenly. I think it did a good job. Unfortunately, the shroud got too hot several times and was deformed. I was afraid that it now had reduced cooling performance. I found an update to the fan shroud that looked very efficient, and somebody analyzed the airflow, and it appeared to be very effective in cooling the filament.
You can find it here. I printed it in ASA, which caused me headaches since the filament didn’t correctly stick to the print sheet and became detached multiple times. I used a brim to glue it to the sheet. That seemed to work much better.
Thanks for reading!